AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Guardianship

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How do I establish guardianship and conservatorship of an adult?

Guardianships and conservatorships are both handled in probate court in your local superior court. Your local self-service center may have forms with instructions available that you can prepare, or you may seek the help of an attorney. The office of the clerk can inform you of the current filing fee, if any.