AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Criminal Charges or Complaints in Court

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How do I appeal my case?

In superior court, you may only appeal a criminal case under certain circumstances.  The notice of rights of review after conviction will tell you what may be appealed.  If you do not have the right to appeal, you may file for post-conviction relief. The notice of rights of review after conviction provides the procedure for filing post-conviction relief.

  •  Frequently Asked Questions - Civil Appeals in Limited and General Jurisdiction Courts
  •  Browse by Topic - Appeals