AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Civil Cases in Superior Court

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How do I subpoena someone?

A subpoena is issued by the office of the clerk. Each county has their own clerk of the court. Some offices of the clerk have the subpoena form available, but the office of the clerk does not prepare the form. The person wanting the subpoena must prepare it, have it issued by the office of the clerk, and make arrangements to have it served. The office of the clerk can inform the person of the current filing fee, if any, for issuing the subpoena.
•    Arizona Clerks of Superior Court