AZ Court Help and Arizona courthouse accessibility information           Increase Font Size

A- A A+

FAQ - Covenant Marriage

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

How can I get a consent decree signed by the court?

The court enters a consent decree when all persons have agreed on how to resolve everything required for a divorce, legal separation or annulment. You must agree in writing to issues such as division of property and debt, spousal maintenance (if any), legal decision-making, parenting time, and support (if you have children). All persons must sign the written decree. In Maricopa County, after you have waited the required time frames, paid the response fee, and attended the Parenting Information Program (if you have children) you can submit a consent decree by mail or set a hearing on the Internet.
•    In Maricopa County – Call 602-372-3332 to schedule a time to come to court and have your paperwork signed during a hearing.