A- A A+

FAQ - Annulment

How do I file for an annulment?

If you and your spouse have no children together, your court might have a do-it-yourself annulment packet. If not, many courts accept the packet of Maricopa County. These packets explain the steps and include forms. Some courts offer special programs, such as counseling, or require additional steps, such as mediation. If you and your spouse do have children together, you can research what is required for an annulment in the Arizona Revised Statutes and the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure and write your forms from scratch based on your research, or an attorney can help you. The office of the clerk can inform you of the current filing fee.


Annulment of a Non Covenant Marriage Forms and instructions
Marital and Domestic Relations A.R.S. Title 25
Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure