A- A A+

Motion for Rehearing

If you believe that a law or fact was misapplied in your case, you are able to request a Motion for Rehearing.  If granted, the Superior Court will decide whether or not an oral argument is allowed.

To file a Motion for Rehearing in the Superior Court you must:

  • File within 14 calendar days from when you received the decision or order
  • Provide a Memorandum that specifically explains why the court misapplied the law or facts

The other person will have 14 calendar days to respond to your Memorandum, before the Court rules on the Motion for Rehearing.

A motion for reconsideration does not extend any deadlines for filing an appeal with a higher court.