If you feel like you were denied your right to a competent interpreter, you may file a complaint at the courthouse where you were denied your rights. Complaints should be filed with the language access coordinator; this individual is often the person in charge of court administration and/or a clerk of the court. After you turn in your complaint, the court has 30 days to respond.